its kinda scary how your whole life depends on how well you do as a teenager
I mean only if you let it.
dont ask me for relationship advice because i will always just tell you to break up w/ them and throw their shit in a dumpster because i do not understand the concept of allowing anyone to treat you poorly this is a zero tolerance zone
- Keeping your car locked and keys on you at all times because your family will go through your car and take items such as your GPS, gum, and extra cash (“you owe me”) in it. You also won’t notice anything is missing until you need it.
- The inquisition - “Where are you going?” “Why are you going?” “Who is going to be there?” “When are you coming home?” “Are you drinking?” “Will you be driving?” “You know you have work tomorrow, right?”
- Comments on the food you buy - “We have perfectly good food at home, you don’t need to be spending money all the time.” Refuses to buy the food you put on the grocery list.
- Won’t allow friends to stay over when visiting. Bitches you out when you go to visit them. (because MONEY)
- Whispered shouting matches over the phone at work because clearly, your mother will never accept your opinion on anything (and the argument started when I offered to get dinner tonight.)
- Talks you out of getting a second job (“You’ll want the free time to relax, your performance at both jobs will suffer, it’s not worth it.”) Asks to borrow $10 and an argument of “Why aren’t you looking for a second job?” starts.
I think I accidently started the Paleo Diet - or whatever that diet is that you don’t eat cooked food?
Ever since I got last week, even the thought any cooked meal turns my stomach. I’ll eat, maybe, a total of three bites before I just can’t.
Instead I’ve been eating applesauce and oranges with the occasional bagel.